University of Derby
Since opening in 2003, the iD Centre has helped over sixty businesses through those challenging early months. It provides modern, serviced offices combined with a support package designed to help new companies overcome the barriers they will face, leading to success and growth.
With 32 office units from 9.48m² to 44.89m², the iD Centre can accommodate a range of business sizes, from individual entrepreneurs to expanding businesses with several members of staff. The Centre is managed by the University of Derby and the office units are subsidised for the first two years, making the transition from home office to business premises more manageable.
The high-quality accommodation is coupled with a comprehensive business support package, including:
• Broadband and telephony services
• 24-hour onsite security and 24-hour access
• Fully serviced reception facility
• Access to fully-equipped meeting rooms with presentation facilities and video conferencing
• A prestigious business address and base to meet with clients and customers
• Business advise and support
• Networking and promotional opportunities
For more information on the ID Centre, click here.